As a leading cancer research organization, Cancer Alliance of Nebraska is affiliated with several national cancer organizations and networks to help ensure information sharing, resources, and news on cancer trials nationwide. Below is a list of affiliations.
Cancer Alliance of Nebraska works with clinics, physician groups, and research networks across the state of Nebraska in order to help maximize the results of our trials and ensure that cancer patients in these communities can access potentially groundbreaking treatments. Below is a list of entities with whom we work.
If your organization is interested in learning more about becoming a participating hospital or clinic, please contact Executive Director Mary Beth Wilwerding at (402) 991-8070 or firstname.lastname@example.org Together we can get closer to the cure.
- Nebraska Cancer Specialists – Omaha, NE
- Nebraska Cancer Research Center, Lincoln, NE
- Southeast Nebraska Cancer Center – Lincoln, NE
- BryanLGH Medical Center – Lincoln, NE
- Nebraska Hematology-Oncology, PC – Lincoln, NE
- Nebraska IMRT – Lincoln, NE
- Faith Regional Health Services – Norfolk, NE
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center – North Platte, NE
- Regional West Medical Center, Scottsbluff, NE